Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cross Stitch: Lord of the Rings



This is a design my friend made from a coloring book. I wish I had a copy of this coloring book. But I have Star Trek ones instead. She did a great job with this thing. I believe it was graph paper tracing paper that she used. No computers back then. Although I don't think she would use a computer program now to design something.


She made this and I had to have one so she gave me the design and I made one for myself. We argued about what Frodo's hair color is since she thinks he is fair haired and I think he is brown haired. I especially love the round gold frame to represent the ring.


I seem to be posting all my fravorite projects first.

This was done on 14 count aida with DMC floss.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Do you by any chance have any patterns? Would love to download for personal use if so? Thank you! :)