Sunday, October 11, 2009

Polymer Clay: Turtles


Christi Friesen Turtles.  Almost done with these posts on Christi style.  Actually only one more.  These turtles are addictive also.  They are a little harder to do than the lions for me.  ut you get bang for your buck.  And again instant success from her instructions.  She has a neat way of making water came for the waves on the left of the project.  Which at the moment I can't recall.  But that is what the books are for.  I made the turtle first and was going to leave him that way.  But The backgrounds really finish off the project so I added it.  You use Liquid clay to "Glue" the turtle onto the background.


I put both of these projects in shadow boxes to avoid dust.  I used a glue gun to glue the project to the back of the shadow box.  And added beach pebbles to the bottom of the box.

Happy Creating!

No comments: